Welcome to our world!
We are a small workshop dedicated to constructing quality hand crafted costumes and props.
Project & Order Updates
** SHOP CLOSED December 22nd - January 1st. No one will be monitoring email or DMs around the platforms and work is halted. PLEASE send any questions or whatever during that time but don't expect a replay until the week of Jan 2nd.
** HAPPY HOLIDAYS FRIENDS!!!
- (12/18/2023) HOLIDAY DISCOUNT CODES (Ends Jan 1st, 2024):
10HOLIDAY2023 = 10% off entire order.
GBHOLIDAY50 = pre-order any 1:1 Mobo and get any accessory at 50% off. (Exclusions include: 1:1 Mobos, Valve cover and wire kits, cosmetic kits, Wall Hanger Pre-order, Wand Tips and apparel.)
GBHOLIDAY20 = Spend $50 or more in the GB Catalog and get 20% off any other item. (Exclusions include \: 1:1 Mobos, Valve cover and wire kits, cosmetic kits, Wall Hanger Pre-order, Wand Tips and apparel.)
SWHELMETFREE = Buy any SW raw armor kit and get any SW raw helmet free.
** Codes do not stack but if you place a second order feel free to email the shop and we can refund shipping for combined.
- (11/27/2023) Happy Holidays!! Sorry it's been a while since I posted an official update. As always THANK YOU for your support, it means the world to us!
- Our shop is Officially expanding to 3 FULL TIME employees and another who is part time!!! This is HUGE!!! A big step up from just Dan all week and a couple guys 1 day a week... With that being said, any "dragging" projects will get an immediate boost to the finish line and certain lines will have a dedicated "lead" to manage them.
- BOBF is the first project that is "Dragging" and the TOP priority to get wrapped up. Shipping/tracking info will FINALLY start processing over the next 2 weeks, so keep eyes out for that in your email. There are a couple pieces to this kit that won't go out with the initial shipments but will follow right behind them.
- Second are Jetpacks. The new plan is for the new molds and castings to be ready for purchase by Dec 25th. There are a few Jetpacks orders already on the books, and those are planned to be completed before new orders will go out.
- Our GHOSTBUSTERS line was a HUGE surprise and nothing we sought out to add to our catalog, but it seems it's here to stay. With over 500 motherboards made and several accessories added it's not going to stop. The 3rd run of motherboards is progressing and most all other items get built and shipped within a couple weeks. The only item that is a bit behind is our Spengler wand tip kit, but don't worry it is coming soon.
- Full Build Commissions are all on track now and expected to complete by January 30th, 2024. So, if you have a build commissioned right now it falls in that plan.
- 1:1 LIFESIZED Character Busts. We are rolling out limited... VERY LIMITED runs (3-10) of characters from multiple genres. Stay tuned! and send us your suggestions & requests.
- (08/14/2023) Ok we have been back to work since last week!!! Give us the rest of the month to REALLY get our groove back and feel free to email or DM for updates or inquiries.
- FYSA: Shop Schedule is loose but this is TYPICALLY how it flows. Tuesday is Ghostbusters day. That is the only day during the week we focus on those projects and orders. Friday is Pitviper and shop SW part casting day. Wed and Thurs are dedicated to all Star Wars builds. Monday is admin, email Dm and pack & Ship. Saturday is a catch all for whatever we may have missed or for a decompress for new project development and our own projects.
I hope that gives a clearer understanding of how things currently work in the shop.
- Concerning our update from 04/27/2023 IRT Jetpacks (All), Westar-35 Blasters, Din Djarin Blaster & MandoPuter Kits. Jetpacks and Westar Blasters are on track along with some new armor parts to have their new molds complete by mid Sept. Din Blaster kits and Mandoputer kits will be shortly behind those but not sure if they'll be ready in Sept or trickle into Oct.
- (05/15/2023) The Workshop & Store will be CLOSED June 29 - August 01, 2023 !!!!!!! Plan accordingly becasue any commissions or orders that dont ship before June 29 will be on hold until our return. ENJOY SUMMER VACA Friends!
- (04/27/2023) Update concerning backorder items. These items are on back order and all current orders are behind due to manpower & a need for new molds etc. Full production estimated to be Aug/Sept 2023.: Jetpacks (All), Westar-35 Blasters, Din Djarin Blaster & MandoPuter Kits.
- BoBF Jetpacks estimated to start shipping late August 2023. BoBF Armor & Gauntlets estimated to start shipping September 2023.
- (03/21/2023) The Workshop & Store will be CLOSED June 29 - August 01, 2023 !!!!!!! Plan accordingly becasue any commissions or orders that dont ship before June 29 will be on hold until our return. ENJOY SUMMER VACA Friends!
- THANK YOU for your continued support, patience and AMAZING builds! The move is DONE! we are still getting things into place and dont expect to have the new Paint booth and finishing room fully up and running until sometime in April. We do have a temp booth in place that can accamodate 90% of work. REMEMBER any full builds or armor/helmet finish/paint services are soloely done by Dan & there is a devoted client list waiting in line. He chips away at something daily as far as finish builds but also dedicates a huge portion of time to client communication, packing, shipping, R&D, material procurement just to name a few things. Any items that are off the shelf like coins, harnesses, raw kits already in stock typically ship within 48hrs-72hrs of ordering. GREAT NEW work flow in the new shop!! yeah!
- We are doing Personal coin design now! reach out to inquire.
- MANY MANY new molds are in the works! All new updated Mando and others. Jetpacks, more BOBA, and RUBBER Bo Katan & Koska armor!!! We are stoked at all the new kit parts we are doing.
- Due to limited staff and prioritizing fullfilment times, Dan is limiting full commisions through 2023. He will only be doing a select few by choice based on workload. Once we have a new apprentice and focused fulltime maker in the shop it is what it is.... Interested in a job? Reach out!
- While most work is very much caught up we do still have several Beskar and Bo full builds that have been delayed since before the move, through the move and still waiting on our finish area to get fully up and running. THANK you to the few of you on that list for your unwavering patience. We'll get there!
- GHOSTBUSTERS! Line is in the store!
- G.I. Joe & Pit Viper Collection is slowly being integrated into the shop! Ask us about this.
- Pit Viper acquisition. Orders acquired in the acquisition are being worked on. No exact update to timelines. 40% of items have been cast, 10% of those have entered the finish phase.
- (12/27/2022) Happy Holidays! and we hope you all have a wonderful New Year!! CHEERS.
- We are DEEP into the renovation of our new shop workspace. While this is a TOP priority so we can get it done and back to work, we are still chipping away at orders & commissions. Thanks for sticking with us! The new shop officially opens its doors March 1st, 2023 and feel free to email us if you have any interest in a visit.
- BoBF armor & Jetpacks are going up for Pre-Order SOON. Hopefully by New Years Day.
- All coin runs are in production now. We did not beat the CNY delays however we expect coins to show up here a couple weeks after it ends and we will start boxing and shipping orders.
- We still have a few BESKAR builds on the books that have been hung up several times for various reasons. Recently holidays and the move which has had our paint booth down for several months now!! It should be fully back in operation before Feb 1st.
- Too many other various costume builds going on to mention all by name but notably we have these in various stages. Nost are waiting on the paint booth: Bo Katan(s), Koska Reeves, DW(s), Vader(s), Boba(s), Death Trooper & several others.
- We have started building a few Perk-A-Cola machines so keep following! they are killer. We do custom furniture and large scale prop builds on a case by case basis so reach out if you have something in mind.
- (9/18/2022) Sorry for the long pause in general updates, we've been SUPER busy. THANKS to YOU!! We truly have the most amazing clients and trust we never take that for granted. So here we go...
- Book Of Boba Fett Helmet Pre-orders start shipping Oct 1st!!!! Pre-Orders for armor & accessories should be listed by then as well. As it has the last 2 years we do expect some longer then normal delays during that period, so PLEASE be prepared. I will say we have taken new steps this year to mitigate any disruptions but time will only tell if they work out.
- ALL raw kit orders on the books as of today should have already shipped or will ship over the next 2 weeks.... ALL. The Full finished & painted kits are a bit backed up as they have always been due to demand and its primarily Beskar Mando's. We do wish to give each build its time and appreciate all your patience. We want you to love and be amazed at your kit when you receive it.
-HOLIDAY SEASON !!! PLEASE understand we have large amounts of off time late November and early January. We love our families and hope you take some time with yours as well.
- Moing shop, AGAIN!! Thank you again for all your support. We are moving into a much more appropriate workshop that is over twice the size of our current shop and has a much better layout. This move is on-going over the next 4 months so shouldnt be a HUGE disruption but please be aware.
- (5/24/2022) OKAY! SWCA work is out of the shop and we took a couple days off but now back to work. Here is a very general outline of our June-August schedule. These are just the "wave tops" and there is much more going on then listed.
- June inside the Paint booth: Custom & unique kits (4), MS2 Boba (3) Bo Katan (4), Din Beskar kits (5), Din Pre-Beskar (2), ICAT (2) along with a couple Jetpacks & blasters. I do expect the possibility of a couple kits trickling into July.
- June other misc. stuff is going on like many assoted raw kits & accessories, Molding several new pieces notably BoBF helmet & armor.
- July will first be reserved for any kits that didnt get knocked out in June then will shift focus to preparing for GalaxyCon July 27th.
- August will see a major focus on BoBF gear & some larger scale builds.
- (5/1/2022) We have been DEEP into SWCA work mode and most other things have had to take a back seat over the last 3 weeks. This week will end all of that and we will be back to business as usual next Monday (23May) Many online orders will be packed and shipped next week and we will wrap up a few custom builds.
- The month of June will see many full Beskar, Bo Katan and other builds in the paint booth.
- Molding starts for BOBF stuff and a couple other helmets & bits that have been pushed to the side for awhile. LIke the ICAT/Tanker helmet.
- NEW updated Jetpack molds in June/July. We will officially start our line of Jetpacks with a few new ones and the current Bo & Mando/DW molds will be re-done to have detailed back plates. Look for Gar Saxon, and a couple different Boba packs added.
- VADER: A project well over 3 years in the making. Our Vader cast will be released and we are also working on reworks for an Obi-Wan version.
- (3/13/2022) Slowly but surely paint commissions are getting back on track but we still have a way to go to being on schedule again. Chipping away.
- In general, the shop is running at 85%. We have most areas of work semi set up so we can progress well with work but still have some organization to do.
- Jetpacks are behind in general and once we can devote a solid few days to casting we will have stock to fulfill remaining orders and have some in stock on the site as well. Hoping for possibly last week March first week April for this.
- MS2 Boba Fett Pre-orders have started shipping in bits but will fully start shipping before the end of March.
- BoBF Helmet Pre-Orders are UP. Pup Helmet – Redman Studio Workshop
- Fennec Shand Helmets will be in stock soon.
- See us in Richmond, VA at GalaxyCon March 18-20.
- Sith Trooper Project is moving. We will start some test pulls and parts inspection on the 25th of March.
- (2/18/2022) We are in the new shop and working again. Dozens of orders have shipped out this week and many more next week. Paint commissions have taken the largest hit and won't be back on track for another couple weeks or more because the paint booth has been taken apart and the new one won't start to be constructed until next Monday (2/21/2022) Painting will resume later next week. THANK YOU for your patience and understanding during this transition.
- BoBF Helmet Pre-Orders expected to be up first week of March.
- We will have the entire 850 Sith Trooper project masters & materials in the shop 3/01/2022) and progress will slowly start.
- (2/02/2022) IMPORTANT UPDATE: We are moving to a new location during the month of February. This move was originally scheduled for January but has shifted for reasons out of our control (Realtor/Landlord/Construction) so orders scheduled for Feb - Apr. have the potential for this shift to affect they're completion date.
With that being said, we are going to be very busy and involved with the move and build out during Feb. so only minimal work can be done on orders & projects. There is no way around the interruption of work but we really want to "Pull the band-aid quickly" so we can get it done and back to work.
PLEASE bare with us during this process & don't fear if communication is low.
- ICAT: All raw kit orders will be 100% fulfilled by Feb 15, 2022. Painted commissions by the end of Feb.
- MS2 Boba: On track with the potential to be ahead of schedule. Pre-orders were originally set to ship Spring 2022 however we are trying to have them all out before the end of Feb. IF POSSIBLE, don't hold me to that to tightly.
- BoBF with "The Makers Alliance": Priceing & Pre-orders are expected to be posted by the end of Feb. Right now, all components/makers are estimating a Summer 2022 delivery. This is a very fluid estimate though at the moment. Stay tuned.
- All general raw kit & painted commissions from 2021 are a top priority to complete Feb-Mar. While originally planned to get done in early Jan. several circumstances have drastically inhibited this from happening. Illness, and the expectance to move (and now the actual move) along with other inconveniences. Thank you for your patience. More refined details per order will be posted here over the next couple weeks.
- Project Vader: COMING SOON